You can train like your favourite sporting idols and get fit doing personally tailored exercises for your sport/event and/or health/fitness needs which will allow you to enjoy your chosen sport to the max!
- Do you want to get fit for the new season?
- Are you training for a specific event or challenge?
- Do you run a sports team that need some professional help in terms of their conditioning to improve their performance?
- Do you need help managing your recovery from short/long-term injuries? or
- Do you want to improve your overall health?
Whatever your reasons, at Aspire 4 Health we are highly experienced at working with a broad range of people of different ages and fitness levels.
Past clients include:
- Professional football clubs (including Scunthorpe United, Huddersfield Town and Bradford City),
- Sporting organisations (including the City of Bradford Men’s Water Polo and the City of Leeds Women’s Water Polo teams); and
- Numerous individuals training for high profile sporting events (we even trained a client to run 15 marathons in 18 days for the Christians Against Poverty Charity).
Your sporting aims/objectives will be discussed during your free, no obligation, first consultation. Furthermore, during this initial appointment, your likes/dislikes with regards exercise, your time constraints, and medical background are discussed, and a health & fitness programme can be devised and where necessary periodised (enables you to hit optimal fitness on the day of your event) to suit your specific requirements.
Rest assured that, regardless of your age, current health status, or levels of fitness, Aspire 4 Health will closely guide, motivate and teach you the correct techniques to safely and efficiently achieve your goals while also creating the foundation for a healthier, injury-free quality of life.
Don’t just take our word for it. In 2017, Aspire 4 Health won the “Best Personal Training and Health Consultancy – West Yorkshire” category of the AI Business Excellence Awards.
And here are some testimonials from our sports conditioning clients:
“I completed a range of training with Lee including sports conditioning and strength training. The sports conditioning training is highly recommended for anyone looking for that competitive edge in sport. My sports fitness improved a huge amount when training with Lee. Another key point was to work on my pace, which was developed by Lee teaching me a better sprinting style. My agility was also improved with a range of tailored exercises. The culmination of the training meant that level at which I was playing football was vastly enhanced.”
“Came needing knee surgery and after intensive and innovative work carried out by Lee Smith which enables me to protect the affected area via mobility, stability and strength work I’m now not in the pain I was and almost back to football. If you want to achieve your goals and not be hampered by repeat injuries .. Aspire4Health.”
For more information on how we can help you or to book your free consultation, then give Lee, our lead trainer, a call on 07986 396 755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.